Group lessons for kids and teens | half day | Alpine Skiing | Nordkette - Seegrube
In a nutshell
- For beginners, intermediates and advanced skiers from 4 years of age
- Approximately 2 hours of instruction per day
- Playful approach to gain safe skiing skills
- Exercises according to skill level
- Ideal terrain and infrastructure for beginners at the flat area by restaurant Seegrube
- (Warm) drinks for a short break will be arranged at restaurant Seegrube
- Please provide granola bars or similar for your child - no backpacks please!
- "Final contest" on the last day of the course (Friday) with medal and certificates for all kids
- Free lift tickets for Nordkettenbahnen for 2 chaperons per child on the last day of the course
Rates for half day group lessons - per child
5 day half-day-course
|(no lunch included)|
- Payment of the course cost can be done on the first day of the course at the chosen meeting point - cash only!
Rates for 5 day lift tickets for course participants
Born 2014 or younger
Born 2004 - 2013
Born 2001 - 2003
- Additional 2,00 € deposit per lift ticket
- Payment of the lift cost can be done on the first day of the course at the chosen meeting point - cash only!
Rental of equipment "Die Boerse", Leopoldstraße 4
Skis, boots, poles and helmet
|from 65,00 €|
- Hungerburgbahn / Station Löwenhaus
- On the first day of the course 8:30 am
- 2nd to last day 9:00 am - Return at 12:40 am
- Hungerburg / Bottom station Nordkettenbahn inside the building by the big round table
- On the first day of the course 9:15 Uhr
- 2nd to last day 9:25 am - Return at 12:20 am
December 27th to 31st 2019
January 2nd to 6th 2020
Mid term holidays
February 10th to 14th 2020
April 6th to 10th 2020
- Further dates available on request only
Definition of levels
- 1: I have absolutely no skiing experience.
- 1+: I have skied before and am learing how to snow plow.
- 2: I'm able to snow plow and to stop. On easy terrain I can already do some turns.
- 3: I'm a regular skier and manage "blue" as well as some "red" slopes in a snow plow position.
- 4: I'm almost a "ski racer"! I manage steep slopes and am working on keeping my skies in a parallel position.
- 5: I keep my skies almost always in a parallel position, I enjoy skiing steep slopes and/or like to do tricks on the slope or in the park.
In order to sign up for the group course please state the following information:
- Desired course
- Desired course date
- First and family name of the participant
- Level according to definition (see above)
- Lift tickets needed - yes/no
- Desired meeting point - Löwenhaus/Hungerburg
- Emergency phone number (we won't forward your phone number to third persons and will only use it if necessary!)