Freestyle group lessons for kids and teens | Nordkette - Seegrube
In a nutshell
- For advanced skiers and snowboarders from 8 years of age
- 4 hours of instruction per day
- Exercises according to skill level
- (Warm) drinks for a short break will be arranged at restaurant Seegrube
- Please provide granola bars or similar for your child - no backpacks please!
Rates for freestyle group lessons - per child
3 Day course
(including lunch and lunch time supervision)
- Payment of the course cost can be done on the first day of the course at the chosen meeting point - cash only!
Rates for 3 day lift tickets for course participants
Born 2002 - 2011
Born 1999 - 2001
- Additional 2,00 € deposit per lift ticket
- Payment of the lift cost can be done on the first day of the course at the chosen meeting point - cash only!
Rental of equipment "Die Boerse", Leopoldstraße 4
Skis, snowboards, poles, boots and helmet
for 3 days
|from 42,00 €|
- Hungerburgbahn / Station Löwenhaus
- On the first day of the course 8:30 am
- 2nd to last day 9:00 am - Return at 15:25 pm
- Hungerburg / Bottom station Nordkettenbahn inside the building by the big round table
- On the first day of the course 9:15 Uhr
- 2nd to last day 9:25 am - Return at 15:10 pm
Christmas holidays - full day course
December 28th to 30th 2017 (advanced level only)
January 3rd to 5th 2018 (advanced level only)
Mid term holidays - full day course
February 13th to 15th 2018 (advanced level only)
- Further dates available on request only
Definition of levels
- 4: I'm almost a "ski racer"! I manage steep slopes and am working on keeping my skies in a parallel position.
- 5: I keep my skies almost always in a parallel position, I enjoy skiing steep slopes and/or like to do tricks on the slope or in the park.
- 4: I'm almost a "racer"! I manage steep slopes and am working on turning over the front side.
- 5: I can turn and stop whenever I need to, I enjoy steep slopes and/or like to do tricks on the slope or in the park.
In order to sign up for the group course please state the following information:
- Desired course
- Desired course date
- First and family name of the participant
- Level according to definition (see above)
- Lift tickets needed - yes/no
- Desired meeting point - Löwenhaus/Hungerburg
- Emergency phone number (we won't forward your phone number to third persons and will only use it if necessary)